January 1, 2012

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year all!!! Hope everyone have/had a new resolution, not just new - empty, but new with reflections form the previous 2011. We shall learn and grow from mistakes and that's hoe we gain success.

It was a good start for me. Last night with all the shouts out side and bangs of fire crackers, i was meticulously playing with fondant.

Victoria sandwich cake with strawberry jam wrapped with fondant. TQVVM Najwa, hope your family love them.. The cake design was driven by Najwa's hubby, a designer and I hope it came out as what they have imagined as.



The following was done and delivered yesterday. My last bake for 2011!! TQVMM Kak Marina, hope your kids enjoy both chocolate cake & the tart!!



THANK YOU people!! Those who ordered, whose who supported, those who liked my page..those whose there-here-there..I cant thank you all much. THANK YOU and a happy new year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment