January 9, 2012

My First Macaron SOLD!!!

I am floating on the sky, again..as I still havent gone over my happiness for 'successfully' making these cutie-pies..ngeee...and although, my mac may be far from perfect, still..as I said before, people have long mastered this art of making this delicate macaron, and I've just started to begin. So I am sorry if anyone ever feel I've gone over-board..hehehe..I'll soon get over this with..soon..promise.

And I cant believe I did made another 2 batches last night due to an order from my dear friend for her friend's mom..how sweet is that!!

Here..my first ever macaron out..SOLD! Dark chocolate & caramel filling.


Therefore..without hesitation, my introductory offer starts with the following sweet sets..only limited time & self pick up please..

6 pieces of mixed flavour of dark choc & caramel macaron - RM 12
11 pieces of mixed flavour of dark choc & caramel macaron - RM 21
Mac size - approx 1.5" (Medium as per my silpat size indicator)


Sweet days ahead people..and TQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment