January 31, 2012

Butter Cake with Chocolate Chips

I had flu with extremely heavy head..yet, popped in medications and start baking for my 2nd son 5th birthday last night. A promise must be kept especially on his birthday. Iman had been talking on this Boboiboy cake since last year, where Adudu should be dead..how can I let him down just because of my flu..

I simply baked butter cake with chocolate chip, coated with chocolate ganache. And had a quick  touch on the figurines. At least the figurines had some resemblance of the Boboiboy character..Iman woke up in the morning and was so delighted on the cake I made..Phewww..meaning he did recognized the figurines..hehhehe..

For the recipe I used the same as HERE , simply added a cup of dark chocolate chips. And I also added a tspoon of butter flavour essence..simplest cake ever, yet never let anyone down..my fave cake!!

Happy birthday darling baby!! Mummy loves you so very too much!



I also packed Yuyu's macs and cookies and posted via Pos Laju..TQSM Yuyu for the trust..hope the macs are ok and safe.. :)

Assorted macarons: Dark chocolate, caramel & coffee.


Crunchy chocolate cookies


Owh please flu, go away fast!!! And sorry all photos were taken using ipod only, I am too lazy to get the camera :))))

Take care all..

No comments:

Post a Comment