January 15, 2012

Baking with love & passion ..

Not only in baking..but in everything you do, if it revolves love and passion..result would be extra ordinary and unexceptional.

My bakes and cakes were mainly for the weekend for last week. My ample time during weekdays with the kids were so much fun and such priceless moments for me.

Boxes of macarons of Salty Caramel & Dark Chocolate. TQ Najwa, Dilla & Kakak!


Chocolate cake coated  with ganache from Hafiz as a gift for his GF. This cake was ordered last 2 weeks and he also request for the cake to be sent to his GF's in UPM Serdang. I hope they loves the cake and it was such a lovely thought for a guy to order a cake his loved one!! "Moga panjang jodoh ye dik".. How lucky for Shakila to receive such gift..poor me, no BF during the uni days to receive such attention..hehehe..


Chocolate cake coated with ganache & mini-Red Velvet cake coated with cream cheese for kak Kira. TQ and hope Ammar, Amanna & Marissa loves the cakes!!





My sis who helped to send the cake on Saturday, while my SIL helped sending the cakes on Sunday. Love you girls & TQSM!!





Till then lovely people!!! Wishing you all a good & fabulous week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment