January 29, 2012

The bakes and cakes..

I thought it was going to be a bake free week last week..but I simply cant keep to my words and it was so hard to disappoint any request especially when it came to a dear friend :)

Lucky all the flour and such were ready available in stock and I am more than happy to change my mind set of laziness but to jump out and get in action.

Moist Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache. TQ Ita...and happy belated birthday Kak Ana..I am happy that you loved the cake..hehehehe..next order, i'd suggest a Devil Food Cake since you are a cheese fan!! I'll make sure of that!


Chocolate Tart with Peaches & 25 pieces of assorted macaron of dark chocolate, caramel, coffee & red velvet. TQ Kak Marina..again..TQSM!
 


Devil Food Cake, moist chocolate cake with cream cheese and chocolate ganache as well as strawberry & congo bars. TQVM Aida..and happy birthday ya..you don't look your age!! Stay pretty as always ;)



Well..I have cookies & macs to be posted again to Yuyu in Terengganu..by early this week (as I promised)..and TQ my SIL..for helping on the cookies today...I'd get a free bake night tonight and catch on some reading on the new bought novel :) And I promised my 2nd son of a Boboiboy cake on Tuesday for his birthday..hehehe..we'll see how it'll go!

Till then lovely people. TQ .. TQ.. and have a good day ahead!!

Owhh..I'd like to announce that I have new flavour of macaron just made..

Coffee macaron with coffee ganache filling 
(I am a coffee person and I lurveeeee this!!!)

Red velvet macaron with cream cheese filling

Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment