December 29, 2011

Prune Layer Cake & Chocolate Tart with Peaches

As salam all..it was a really bbzzzz days since my last entry. So many things are in my head..further more the school are opening soon..school uniforms, stationeries, books to wrap, etc.. And on the other side of me..cakes..and cakes..

This is the second time I made this really delicious, yummy, moist, not too sweet prune layer cake. Thanks Kak Azah, hope your friend likes them.

Note: I deemed it as 'huge' success making this layer cake as I managed to crack and separate all eggs without failure!!! Which I usually had only 50 of success rate!!! The secret? --> Confidence & Poise. Hehehehe!


This was a long time request from my SIL. She saw it somewhere in the net and thought of having this to celebrate her friend's -Nana belated birthday. I am so glad the girls love them..hehehe..Rich Chocolate tart topped with my ever favourite Peaches!!! Can't help to pop in a halved peach in my mouth last night..sedappp!!


I cant be long peeps..and TQ for dropping by via my blog or FB page. And I did received few questions the passed 2 days, and I am sorry I cant reply them as my lappy was having her 'mood swing'. So I'd appreciate to send Qs or anything via my email zsyakirah@gmail.com for faster reply. 

Thank you all !!

No comments:

Post a Comment