November 8, 2011

It was a fruity deal..

I was checking my FB page last nite and an old friend of mine suddenly sent a message..Asking what's a Pavlova..knowing her taste I'd know she wont like the taste & texture of it. She said she feels like having an orange cake..And automatically, Sicilian Orange Cake came to my head. I made this cake longgg.. time ago..and it was indeed a super duper delicious, soft, moist cake.. yet it was so simple to make..and i'd guarantee nothing will go wrong..source of recipe HERE!


Here..the texture..tasting is believing :)


And just before I started to bake, she sms-ed me asking to bake another cake, Victoria Sandwich Cake, which was her hb's fave. Lucky all the ingredient was at hand..and i just whisk it all up..source of recipe HERE!




The aroma of these cakes lingered into the entire house..lucky it doesn't wakes the kids up :) All that I know..these fruity deals really ends and my weekend..TQVM Yatie..hope u n hubby enjoy the cake..!! And I am looking forward for an up coming baking project..

No comments:

Post a Comment