December 27, 2011

Durian Cotton Soft Cake..

My last bake for the holiday was Durian Cotton Soft cake..TQ Aida!! Yours tasted good though, shall need to try again and see where went wrong on the texture.


Right after sending the cake to Aida's, i dropped off at my good friend house's Kak Azah. She passed me some macarons as she had been baking them for requests. I tasted one and got hooked!! Not too sweet like i usually had from the shop and the filling was flavour full!!! Turned out, i bought a box from her..and thinking of taking some pics to show off to all.. Once i got home, my kids gobbled all the 'gula-gula' and left was the wrapping. My eldest son softly reminded me, "Mommy, is this the 'gula-gula' yang Mommy buat tak jadi dulu?" . I kept silence.. :P    Here is Kak Azah's , in case any one would like to indulge into some macs!!

Have a sweet days ahead all!!

2 comments:

  1. Zatil, glad to love the macs!! your prune cake simply mabeles la, not too sweet and pasti the taste just perfectly meet my sweet level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx kak azah..and i very much in craze with macsss!!!! sedap!!!

    ReplyDelete