December 25, 2011

In holiday mood..

First and foremost..photos were taken by my Blackberry at such wee hours with a trembled hand who eagerly asked me to sleep..there were no motivation to produce such nice pics but to wrap all and enter my one and only 'cave'..

Nonetheless, happy holiday to all..it was such a pleasant weekend..no rush..Shah Alam was empty..such a peace going to Giant with no queue.. Below were all last Friday's night bakes..

All the followings were brought to my IL..crunchy coconuts cookies..errrr..the taste indeed was better than the look..trust me LOL!!


Victoria sandwich cake with strawberry jam..my FIL said..sedap nyer.. :)


And a chocolate cake for my darling niece Alya who turned 1..


TQVVM Kak Sya on the Congo bars and chocolate cake..glad you like it..you paid more than it worth, i shall send you some goodies soon ya..



 
Red velvet cake for McNa! TQVVM and glad to meet you after almost 10 years..you still chomel la.. :)


Till the peeps..happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment