December 28, 2011

Rainbow cup cake with cream cheese

It was my eldest son's 7th birthday yesterday. He requested no birthday cake, but a blueberry cheese tart only plus dinner at his fave place. That made mommy happy already.. I looked at him..and oh my, how time flies and how big he is now.. And oh, how old I'd become then.

I ran out of blueberry filling for outer decoration, instead I topped the cheese tart with fresh blueberry.


Just to make the day seems happier & colourful, I also did a rainbow cuppies, just 12 pieces of them, topped with cream cheese. And of course..tasted good!!!!


It was easy to make. I simply used my basic cake recipe and add on the colourings. Shall try other rainbow cuppies in the future..

Ingredients;

125g SRF
125g butter (anchor)
125g caster sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla essence

How to;
Whisk butter and sugar until creamy and fluffy. And in egg, one at a time as well as the essence, and followed with flour. Mix until all combined. Separate into 6 bowls with 1/2 tsp of colouring each.

Baked for 25 minutes at 175 degree temperature.

On the other hand, I also baked below oreo brownies, TQVVM Aida's friend! And TQ you too Aida!!


And yes, I am looking ahead for 2012 to come. And I really hope that 2012 brings the best to everyone.

2 comments: