December 7, 2011

Blueberry Cheese Cake

My kids simply loves anything with cheese. Be it dessert or main meal. And of course who would refuse something cheesy and delicious..

I baked this blueberry cheese cake last nite into 7 inch pan, now  almost by 3 pm..there were only 1/4 left.. They had  it at breakfast and as dessert after lunch...

This cheese cake was simply delicious and so simple to make..try it then you know it's worth it! The recipe is here at HANA's  . I simply substitute the choc with blueberry. I used to read Hana's blog almost everyday, now since she came back to M'sia..the blog was not updated..Mana lah cikgu Hana nih!



Last nite too, I baked Cotton Soft Durian for Bella. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do yer Bella!! TQVVM!



Have a good week peeps!

3 comments:

  1. uwaaaaa nak cheese kek jugak .. nak beli umah sebelah umah awak boleh tak kakak ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhh sila duduk dekat2..tak le gemuks akak ni sesorg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah!!! blueberry cheese cake tu bpe price nye kak? nyum2

    ReplyDelete