December 14, 2011

Red Velvet Cake Pop with Chocolate Coating

I have been trying to try to make a cake pop for ages! Alhamdulillah I managed to complete it with SUCCESS last nite!!!! Alhamdulillah, again..I've been doing some reading (as usual), with good and bad reviews..one said, it was easy-peasy, one said it was complicated and tend to fail.. I guess it is true, try it, then you know it! And do it your own way, much more at ease i reckon.

I have saved up, yesterday's RV cuppies and made a fresh cream cheese last nite. My main reference was Bakerella.com, and it was quite fun and i liked doing it!! At first i thought the taste of RV would be way too horrible.. but some how, with presence from the chocolate coating..it was awesome! This is something new, totally new! Everyone should try it, using your fave cake & topping..as a cake pop..and it's a great way to give away as a gift..wrap nicely in a box..lalalala...pretty food is simply a good way to show your love to others..

Tadaaaaaa..my Red Velvet Cake Pop!!!!



Happy with the cake pop outcome..I happily baked below oreo brownie & congo bar for Aida. TQVVVM dear..I hope u'd like them all..This time the congo bar was a bit different from the one I made before. Aida is a caramel fan..So I did add some caramel cream candy (Werther's ) in the batter, plus additional caramel drizzle on the top..owhhhh, only if i could indulge on these.. Note: Having Werther's was inspired by Kak Yani ..TQ!

Oreo brownie with shredded dark and white chocolate.


Congo bars with chocolate chips, walnuts, crushed Werther's caramel candy & caramel drizzle on top.


It's Wednesday already..still, not too late to wish, a good week to all lovely peeps! And TQ!

2 comments: