April 2, 2012

A week that was..

It was an awfully fun and excited week..the engagement, then the wedding..the birthday..a complete celebration of a life cycle.

Ordered by my SIL.. mini pavlova, one with peach and another with dragon fruit.


Assorted macarons..for preggy SIL who's craving for these..


And on Friday, all the fun begins..I spent more time in the kitchen than I do in my room..

Red velvet cupcakes with buttercream for engagement, from her. TQ Amalina.




(how i wish my camera could show better color of pink, looks so pale than the actual..)

Carrot cake with fondant for wedding 'hantaran', from him. TQ Amalina for both orders.


Red velvet cake with creamcheese and buttercream for wedding. TQ Kak Hajar for the trust.


A total of 25 matching cupcakes for the cake tier..


Arranged cake & cuppies on the tier. I just bought this Wilton classic cake tier..now welcome to lend :)


And the last cake delivered on Sunday, red velvet cake with strawberry for Sarah. TQ Noreen!!


Last nite I baked another cake for a special birthday girl..i'll post the picture later as I dont want to spoil the surprise..

Thank you so much every one, for the trust..And sorry if there's any imperfection on anything..

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment