April 15, 2012

Nothing else matters..

The title 'Nothing else matters' isnt as serious as how Metallica would sung it. To me alone, 'nothing else matters' other than delicious cakes & satisfaction to my customer, which is the ultimate matter. Deliberately, Ringgit or how many cakes i made is not the goal.. I am glad on the positive feedback received.

TQSM Farihah. Sixty moist chocolate cup cakes for her daughter's birthday. Please bear with the poor photos taken using my mobile.




Moist chocolate cake for the base & red velvet cake for barbie's skirt coated with butter cream. TQSM Kak Anne & Benny. Happy 3rd birthday darling Zahra....





 

Here are 2 cakes ordered by Kak Kathy. TQSM Kak!

Chocolate moist cake layered and coated with chocolate ganache. Decorations using fondant. 



Butter cake topped with chocolate ganache and butter cream.

That's a 5s BMW..hehehe...my first 3D cake attempt..


Again TQ Kak Kathy..

Here are for Ct. Chocolate moist cake with chocolate ganache in hot wheels theme. TQ Ct for continuous trust!!

And i'd like apologize to Ct for the wrong name, Rahim instaed to Hakim. Bad me!! I dont know why Rahim, because i did checked the name / age right before cutting the fondant. I dont even notice the miss-spelled, only after i received a message indicated as such. Probably lack of sleep was the cause of my mistake.. again sorry Ct!!




Here also made for Ct, the Batik cake with chocolate topping on top. Errkkk this is the best shot I managed to capture :)


Syukur, that was all for this week. Again TQSM all for the trust and continuous support. Have a great week peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment