April 17, 2012

A barbie doll or a rugby ball?

Cake for the girl versus cake for the boys. No I dont have any preference, yet enjoyed making them both, very much!

A barbie doll cake from chocolate moist cake layered with ganache and covered with butter cream for a pretty Natalie who turned 4. TQSM Nancy for this order!





Chocolate moist and butter cake for Aiman who turned 11. TQ Yatie!! Aiman had just finished his rugby match and was still in his rugby attire, together with his mummy collecting the cake from me. His team/school won the third place! Way to go boy..



Thank you all!!

Day to day, I've been thanking everyone..friends, family, blog reader, everyone for trusting and supporting my cakes and such. Today, specifically..I'd like to thank my dear hubby for understanding/supporting my passion and hobby in baking..thank you darling :)

I'll be a busy bee, towards the end of the week..till then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment