March 29, 2012

Bakes and cakes..

I had a visit today from dear friends from the office which I've known for almost 10 years. It feels so good to see faces of those you've always keep close at heart. TQ ladies..lets do this again & TQ for the visit!! Being a stay home mom sometimes makes you feel a far from everyone..lucky, I have baking to do!!

For dessert..I served below for the ladies..

Batik cake..

Pavlova with vanilla cream topped with kiwis & peaches..


TQ WZu for the photo..

Havent bake RV for quite some time..below cuppies for Aida..TQSM dear..



Chocolate brownies for CT. She also ordered my Batik cake..unfortunately the photo taken was corrupted..even the brownie photo was not very clear, but this is all i have left..pheww..


Till then all ..and thank you for the support and trust ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment