April 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Miss Suzy!

My long time dear friend ordered this cake for her birthday which to be cut and enjoyed with her fellow students. She wanted something simple and pretty. I made this classic pound cake layered with chocolate ganache and used buttercream & fondant for decorations.

I have known 'Miss Suzy' since 1987..and here we are at 2012 still talking the same and laughs with the same tone. I missed those primary schooling years. I wasnt the good lot..we were in the same 'click' where be friend and un-friend with other girls was our daily ridicule make-fun do. Lucky there were no FB during those year, or it'll sure spice things up..heee

I wishes Miss Suzy a blessed birthday..huh cant believe we are only '23', still young..hiks.. All the best in life, love & career..

All the miniatures molded in fondant was what fond to her..




And another most awaited item..my stickers are finally here with me this evening..should glam up my cake boxes soon..


That was it, all the bakes done for last week..tq & take care all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment