April 8, 2012

Angry birds and Pororo over the Rainbow

Does the title make any relations? Wait till the end, you'll know why ;)

It was the most stupendous Friday night as I was decorating these 3 cakes which was delivered all on Saturday. All the figurines were literally done in one night. Lucky the cakes were all prepared the night before or else I would not be able to make it done. My baby was teething as the 8th tooth was coming out and the only place he'll sleep and be content with, was my shoulder. He was already so grumpy the entire week. And please dont imagine how I rushed in and out of the room to the kitchen..it was almost a Friday night mare..by the sound of azan Subuh I was already cleaning up. After all, it was always a story behind every cakes..and my baby shall have mummy all to him self today..:)

Alhamdulillah, I am satisfied with the outcome, except for the rainbow cake..which could have been better decorated :)

Thank you Syririn on the trust for both of these cakes..

Chocolate moist cake, layered with chocolate ganache. Decorations were using buttercream and fondant for the angry birdies..




Another cake for Syirin..

Red velvet with cream cheese..with Pororo and Petty..for the pine trees, i used ice-cream cones coated with thin layer of butter cream and layered with the green leaves..




By morning..Syukur both cakes are done and nice placed in their boxes..


The last cake done on the same night was a rainbow cake with cream cheese. Aeroplane figurine was made with fondant. TQSM Mai!!



As people gets happy with their cakes, I got these 'lemak & manis' chestnuts right after meeting with Mai, and much them happily the entire Saturday..


Happy Sunday all..endless TQs for endless trusts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment