April 24, 2012

Birthday Rainbow Tier cake

Last week was the fastest and most chaotic week, it went too fast and i cant even recall in detail all of the event..

I was in KK Sabah for last weekend visiting my father who've been residing there for almost 10 years now. He under-went a thyroid gland removal due to presence of cyst inside the thyroid gland. Hope Abah recovers. I hate to have those feelings when your close family is not in good health :(

Below are last week's bakes.

Red velvet cake with cream cheese. Lightning McQueen was in fondant. TQSM Dilla, all the way from Seremban. Glad meeting you dear, and hope your fever vanishes soon. Glad u loves the cake.


Rainbow cake with cream cheese for Kak Hajar. Kak Hajar requested the decoration to be sweet but pale. As she wanted to surprise her dear hubby on the colourful rainbow layers in the inside. TQSM Kak Hajar, and glad you loves the cake.


And I had a massive order from Ekah for her son's combo birthday party in pink, purple & blue theme.

Chocolate cheese brownies, packed in pink paper cups.


Cake tier in the requested colour theme. Bottom layer cake was a 10 inch rainbow cake which i whisked away 3 recipe for this. Top tier was chocolate cake, while 50 cuppies surrounded the bottom cake tier. The top and sides of the cake was left empty and to be placed with photos by Ekah herself.


Ekah also ordered 50 assorted macarons. And to my shame i baked 3 batches of macs the entire week and only could yield up to less than 30 macs. The rest were disasters and tolling pain on me..and literally wasted most of my precious time.. Was it due to the humidity from the rain? or less practice on this delicate macaron, as my last mac bake was weeks back? Oh..sorry ekah that was all i could do..

TQSM Ekah for the trust, but also sorry for any imperfections..but I was so glad that Ekah SMSed that everyone loves it :)

Before my non-stop Friday bake night started, I had this delicious Nasi Dagang cooked/delivered to me by Niza. TQSM dear!!!!!!!!!!


TQ all, sorry the photos were also taken in a hurry :(

And I am taking a mac challenge from my friend for 100 pieces of macs by end of this week!! I am gonna beat the odds! Wait till next post, hikss!


No comments:

Post a Comment