March 2, 2012

Rainbow cake with chocolate ganache

Syukur..alhamdulillah..the request of my brownies and moist chocolate cakes are continuous (for now) ..thank you friends and family for the recommendations to extended friend and families :) I am blessed..

No new bakes today,but still it's a pleasure to update this blog with recent order as well as a way to appreciate and thanked for those who ordered :)

Moist chocolate cake..TQ Saidatul.. Nice meeting you :)


The followings were ordered by Ita..my best buddy during primary school.. God knows how good to see the faces you left for so long.. Eventually, since i've been baking, i am reconnecting & meeting with my old long lost friends!! Hahh..its amazing how old memories kept coming back and talked about with joy & laughter.. TQ Ita for coming by..muaahh...psst..dont forget to ask that QUESTION to that PERSON!!

Here we go..

Chocolate cheese brownies 


Chocolate oreo brownies

Rainbow cake, layered with blueberry jam and coated with chocolate ganache.. Yummy..this is one of my fave!!


Well I do have 2 cakes and 4 brownies waiting to meet its new owner..i'll share the pics later tonite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment