March 8, 2012

My son inspired me ..

Last was the last baking night..I am taking a leave..hehehe until next week..plus there'll be no water supply within Selangor which will  also affect my housing area as well..therefore, i announce my self as CUTI :)

Chocolate cuppies in football theme..TQ Yatie.. Sad to say, some cuppies tumbled up during transportation by my hubby to Yatie. I am sorry.. but Yatie said still acceptable though ...



A total of 30 pieces of dark Chocolate macarons for CT via Yatie (this is a different Yatie from the above..)


Also did below for CT, moist chocolate cake with super bike theme.. CT requested for super bike of her hubby's for this cake. When i received the image from CT, automatically i remembered the same bike my son (Aizam) had in his garage.. (not the real one of course!! )..


I told Aizam on the cake request and he was more excited than me to imitate the bike using fondant..Aizam love super bike so much and the fan to all the super racer. When Marco Simoncelli died recently, he wasnt scared at all yet still in love with those fast engines.

Tadaaaaa..my version :) please dont laugh..i know it if far from perfect!!


TQVM CT!!

And here 60 assorted macarons of Salty Caramel, Dark Chocolate & Vanilla Custard for Azri/Kak Azah & Kak Fariza... TQ!!

Again, 10 pieces dark chocolate for Mazlan & 10 pieces of Caramel for Moni.. TQVVM you both!


And the last one..pavlova with vanilla cream as well as strawberry/kiwi/peach. The remaining fruits were under those strawberries and cream..


TQVVVVM Aida.. :))

Take care everyone..and deepest condolences to all people in Hulu Langat (my home town).. Very bad flood had affected most areas since last night, and of course its not easy dealing within those situations, the mess!!..especially those with kids and elderly.

Till then....


No comments:

Post a Comment