March 6, 2012

Moist Chocolate Cupcake in Barbie Theme

Be it cuppies or cakes..with any girlie theme..i am all exited! Thank you Anis who ordered below cuppies via Kak Hajar.. Thank you Kak Hajar!!!

Chocolate moist with chocolate ganache and buttercream for decorations..




For the remaining of the chocolate batter, i poured into my silicone mould for these dinos. Know which part my sons ate first? Always the head..pour dino!!




My emotional qoute for being too long in the kitchen probably.. " I am sincere in what i do, with my own faith and holding on to my own beliefs. I am just human and i do make mistakes and never afraid to admit them as those would be some learning curves for me to be a better baker. "..

Cant wait for Friday to come..:) Take care all and TQ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment