February 27, 2012

Pavlova with vanilla cream topped with kiwi/strawberry/peach

I havent bake pavlova in such a long time and I almost lost the soft-skill in making this delicious, mouth watering dessert. I have always loved this when it's chilled..and with the complimentary of the fruits..i often lie to my self to feel less guilty, that i am indulging into a fruit salad only..kekeke..i'd happily savor till the last bits.

TQSM Aida as always!!! I do hope everything was to your likings :)

While stacking the fruits and dolloping the cream..i felt like cutting them and have them for my self..grr..will be making this precious for my self soon!!







Ordered by Aida too,  oreo brownies..again TQ!! Sorry on the glare of the photo..I simply forgotten to take picture before i close the plastic cover..here is all we have..


Well one of my early bird delivery was below moist chocolate cake for Saidatul..My hubby sent the cake at 7am at Petronas BJ and by 10am Saidatul request for more chocolate cake as the earlier cake was instantly gone.. And sorry for not be able to whisk you another cake.

This is for now all.. take care..and TQ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment