July 18, 2012

No bakes during Ramadhan..

How time flew so fast. The memories from last Ramadhan was still fresh in me, and here we are only a few days away from the holy month. Half of last year's Ramadhan was spent in the hospital due to my sick baby..and I hope this year will be a better & fulfilling month with all possible good deeds.

I just want to lay low for this month and focus on me & family only. Therefore. no new orders/bakes during Ramadhan. I'll be baking my own cookies and will indeed share the recipe and photos here.

Few bakes for today..

Rainbow cake with butter cream. Layers of BC colours were the same as cake colours. This is a 10 inch cake using 1.5 recipe.



 A 12 inch red velvet cake with cream cheese with rosetta twirls on top.



TQ Aida.

Take care all & wishes all muslims a blessing Ramadhan, Insyaallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment