July 3, 2012

Chocolate Fudge Brownie..

Delivered these brownies tonight by hubby. I cant be running here-there on my own, can I. He's my baking partner,companion in the kitchen & efficient delivery assistant..hehehe..

I guess, I'd finished off all updating the bakes by today, as I'd need to break off before my bakes this coming weekend. Need to repay my sleepless nights. Will be updating again, next week.

Chocolate fudge cheese brownie.


Chocolate fudge brownie.


Thank you so much Rita!

Took this picture some time ago..and I'd like to share it today. The BEST putu bambu in Malaysia! Must go and get them in front of Saujana Impian Mosque. Go try it your self, to believe! Generous amount of 'gula melaka' and the cake was so soft and fluffy.


Something nice & pretty is coming up by this weekend..so, dont forget to have a peek in soon!

Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment