February 18, 2012

Rainbow Cake in Princesses Theme

It was a terribly longgg.. week for me as my other half was away for work. Though mingling with kids+house+cake kept me all occupied, yet still there's a missing void somewhere..he'll be back tonite yeaaa...

Niza ordered 300 pcs of oreo brownies for her brother's wedding reception..but I had to push away the order to my sis (who is a baker too) since I cant cope it as hubby was not around to watch the kids..  My baby simply cant let go of me!! I had to carry him with 1 hand while cooking or else..he'll throw a LOUD tantrum!! My sis baked them all and I just cut these delicious bars in pieces and drizzled away with chocolate as well as gold sprinkles on top. TQ Niza..and sorry for any imperfections yer..


On the same day..I managed to whisk away this congo bars for Aida as I had postponed her order last week due to my sickness.. TQ Aida!!

And TQ my SIL, Eda for sleeping over that night.!!


And..Last night I baked rainbow cake for Kak Azah which was ordered month back. My sis and SIL came to stay over to watch over the kiddos.. TQ girls !!

I made 5 layers in pink hues cake, layered and coated with delicious cream cheese..


Here it goes..the final output of the cake..with 3 pretty princesses ; snow white, belle, cinderella.. ..my childhood favorite princesses. owh how I wish I owned these figurines..they are so pretty and adorable.. Hmmm...my birthday celebrations when I was young was eating out in KFC or Marry Brown..how lucky kids now days. Parents are instilling sweet memories in birthday cakes for their loved ones..

TQSM Kak Azah..hope Aqila loves the cake!!!





While waiting for the cheese to soften..me and the girls quickly whisked away chocolate fudge brownies..half part was sprinkled with chocolate chips, while the other half with pecans on top.. To ensure every one was satisfied..the chocolate craze..the nut craze..hehehehe.. I am the nut craze!!

Two fat girls (as what they claimed themselves last night!!!..not me) finished of 1/6 of the brownies once out of oven plus the remainder of the cream cheese!!..


I packed away some for my neighbor too..sweet Kak Salina and kids..


Alrite all.. I cant wait for hubby to return home tonight with some Luxemburgerli aka Swiss Mac .. Have a sweet & pleasant weekend all!!
 

2 comments:

  1. two fat girls with a FAT KAKAK girl .. baru fair enuf heheheheheheh ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha..indeed..the kakak have put on few grams of fat..hehehe

    ReplyDelete