February 7, 2012

My cakes will be on TV!!!!!!!!

I received and email last week from Media Prima representative Fariza asking if I am able to sponsor cakes for Annisa' Sitcom programme. I immediately said YES! They actually requested for 300 cuppies..and dont think I am able to bake that many cuppies..but had no problem to whisk some cakes for the purpose. There will be few other bakers sponsoring their pretty cakes and cuppies for the sitcom where our logo will be credited during the ending segment.


My first son doesn't believe that my cakes will be on TV..well I dont either..but we'll see. :)


Annisa'
A Malaysian sitcom that follows the lives and struggles of three modern Muslim girl who are asked to take over their friend’s take over their friend’s café business when she moves to Chicago to pursue her studies. See how these inexperienced girls juggle their lives, and at the same time manage the business to turn it into a resounding success.



ANNISA’ Hosted by the Malaysian famous artist is Raja Farah, Sariyanti, Diana Amer and also Bienda .

Debut: 1ST EPS is 6 March 2012
Day: Tuesday
Channel: Al-Hijrah

These are 3 lucky cakes I did..I actually dont know what to expect, according to Fariza..anything pretty will do..so these are my 'pretty' cakes.. Just my personal opinion on what type of cakes I'd like to see on display if I'd own a cake shop..hehehe..

Moist Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache




Red Velvet Cake with Butter Cream



Victoria Sandwich Cake with Butter Cream



So all....Dont forget to watch Annisa' in March and of course look out for my cakes during the show..!!







No comments:

Post a Comment