February 25, 2012

A manic Friday night....

It was a manic Friday night. As all the followings were to be delivered before noon today. I dont have any grunt but way too fun decorating a cake to another cake..all were perfectly done (to me lah..hehehe) by Subuh..and by the time my boys woke up for their karate class..the kitchen was almost spotless and all cakes were arrange in the fridge.

Red velvet cake layered and coated with cream cheese in Cars theme..for darling Isis..Happy birthday girl..muahhhhh!!! and TQ for the trust  Kak Miza :)



Red velvet cake with butter cream in barbie doll theme. TQSM Nany.. Between..happy birthday Nia..



Below macarons for Kak Ana my ex-neighbour..and Nany is Kak Ana's SIL..TQSM Kak Ana :)


Here's one of my favorite cake to decorate, a number one cake..moist chocolate cake layered and coated with cream cheese..TQ Dira..and happy birthday Nureen Qaireen ..[ such a love name!!! wish i have a  girl :)) ]

Dira requested below design..and I simply adhere to her request.. all topping were cream cheese, I had to use 1.5kg of cream for this cake alone!!



A total of 75 pieces of chocolate fudge brownies ordered by Yatie for her nephew's Aqiqah door gift.. TQ babe..



And actually, early of the week I posted 2 boxes of macarons to Effa in Perak..i havent hear from her yet..hope everything was ok..


Well..I have to go and straighten my back bones for now.. Have a cheerful weekend with your loved ones..and TQ all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment