October 30, 2011

November is coming for real fun..

As salam all, November is coming and that's when school ends..and of course start of school holiday and of course there will be many-many party/celebration in places..and here I am offering a gift for the loved ones..


A mini-gift for teachers/colleagues/friends/sisters.. Preparing gift for my son's teacher was always a head-ache..I dont know what to give, the teachers are more fashionable than I am.. Hence the only SAFE gift i would give are cookies/brownies nicely wrapped in boxes..they really look exclusive!! And most important; First, of course the teacher will love it as it taste good hehehe..and second i would always trust my son bringing these indelicate item to school without any accident ..

Price :: RM 15 per set [inclusive of 4 brownies of of your choice, box & ribbons]

Note: Appreciate on minimum order of 4 boxes per order.

No comments:

Post a Comment