October 27, 2011

Chocolate Pavlova with Strawbery and Tangerine

As salam all..what a week without RV..here a mini-RV requested by my SIL for her office mate. I ought to remember the recepi by heart now. Alhamdulillah.


Here too, requested by my SIL together along with the RV..Chocolate pavlova with creamy cream, spread with shredded chocolate and strawberry and tangerine..(that's all i have in-house)

This is eventually my 2nd attempt making the most ever famous dessert..pavlova..in memorization of Anna Pavlova.. technically, pavlova should be crisp on the outer while mashmallowy on the inside.. i like mine differently..very crispy meringue like..and smooth silky like on the inside.. I have tried pavlove from Joy of Baking but Nigella's a winner.. The recipe is simple..here it goes RECIPE HERE!

And it should be double layer..but my son loved it as is..omit the cream and the rest..


At this very right moment, I am actually waiting for another 2 RV cakes in the oven..hmmm the aroma..shall update the pics ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment