October 13, 2011

Another week of Red Velvet-y..

Alhamdulillah..is it the recipe? or is it the 'air-tangan'? I am all speechless..last week was another order of RV cakes..almost every week there will be red attack on me..again, alhamdulillah and TQ peeps..


TQVM Azira for thr trust...I was all excited to do this cake..felt all girlish and pinky. And I do really wish that Adriana do feel like a princess on that day..



And another RV cake, ordered by Azira's neighbour. TQ Aireen, hope you enjoy ya!!



Since i'll be attending Adriana 'tangled' party, here some moist chocolate baby cuppies which I brought along. 


I'd love to further chat & share some recipes here.. will do so, bila ada masa..for now, i am juggling everything at once, baking + working + caring or my superheroes..pheww..

Till then, see you all soon..muahhs..

No comments:

Post a Comment