June 16, 2012

Too hard to be true..

Delivering a cake was something I feared most. And, what I feared might happened ..had actually happened..leaving me so sad and frustrated. The similar cake was delivered to once to Putrajaya & Kajang, and Syukur it was perfect. But, a cake I delivered to a housing area just across my house..collapsed, leaving me speechless!

I was driving super-slow as it was heavily raining, where I hit a small bump. Instead of pressing the break paddle slowly, I hit it hard (shocked, as didint see the small bump)..and there a shout from my boy who sat with the cake at the back.. "Ma...stop, kek jatuh..". I emotion shattered..WORDLESS.

Lucky the top tier (chocolate moist) was still acceptable, and re-assembled for Aida. The ruin bottom tier was 6 layers rainbow cake. :(

Aida & Rizal..I SORRY for what happened! Again so SORRY to ruin, Darwisy's special day!


Cuppies with similar theme.


I leave the rest of the bakes here..let the picture speaks :)



Pound cream cheese cake. Baked using a new glass baking dish, had as a present from my dear Kak Miza for my birthday recently. Here Kak Miza, special for you.


RV in jar. TQ Eda.


Moist chocolate cake. TQ Azira.


Red velvet with cream cheese. TQ Miza.

 Take cake all!

p/s: Thinking to attend cake staking & transporting class  !

No comments:

Post a Comment