June 10, 2012

The Cars, Barbie & Safari theme birthday cakes..

End of school holiday, means ends of my luxury of relaxations. No more late morning wakes, no more 'tapau' food, no more iron-free day. Therefore, before I start on my ironing, I'd better update on the bakes for last week or else it will just be more delays.

Soft cotton durian cake. Made this for my parents, who love this cake so much. They sent me 10 packets of fresh peeled durian from our kampung. Where I only needed 150 gram of those king of fruit. Had another 8 packets of durians in the freezer for bubur during Ramadhan.!!


Red velvet cake with cream cheese. Thank you kak Keyra.



Moist chocolate cake with butter cream. Thank you kak Keyra. And I am so sorry that I missed an A to the name..It should be Amanna! I only realized it when I was editing the photo. Sorry!!!


Here..the cake which I was so excited to do. Rainbow cake in safari theme! Thank you Nani!



I actually planned to make only make 3 cutie animals, but ended up to 6 adorable cuties.


 

That was all. Thank you lovely people..thank you again!

2 comments:

  1. YOu are sure working up a storm in your kitchen! look at all those bakes.

    Thanks for dropping by and for your kind words.

    I am still here, not always but still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh, thank you kak wiz for dropping by my humble space..malu nye a pro like u looking at my so-so work.
    When there's a passion, the 'storm' was just like our girlie 'play time'..:)

    Again, wishes u strength and health, to always be here & there :)

    ReplyDelete