June 25, 2012

Lemon Cheese Tart

Made this simple yet delicious lemon cheese tart on Sunday. I had 2 kg of cream cheese which will expire on  the 1st week of July. Fear that there'll be no order, I decided to use them all up. Made double batch of this lemon cheese tart..a tray for us and another for my neighbour.

Recipe was adapted from Kak Yani's blog HERE. Happy trying..!

For my neighbour, I added canned tangerine..


For us, just a dashed of shredded chocolates. My dear friend Ita and mom dropped by and served this..gone in a minute!


At last these were collected by my sister for her friend, pavlova with vanilla cream.


Made this red velvet cake with the remaining cream cheese for my sister for her 23rd birthday..wishes you the best in life sis!


Hehehe..i'll be going slow this week. Hubby is away..my energy level will depletes so fast than you can imagine..so i am laying low and slow..

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment