June 25, 2012

Pavlova week!!

I called it a pavlova week last week, made pavlova for 4 nice people. Cutting the fruits were the best part as I love the sweet smell of strawberry as well as the peaches..and every time I set a pavlova for a customer. sure I'll be salivating..nyumss..

On the other hand..I am still improving on the small cracks in my pavlova..sigh**

Thank you Aida, as always :)


Thank you sir! (my ex-boss ordered for his wife's birthday)


Thank you Noreen! 

Thank you Effa!

Another pavlova was supposed to be collected by someone today, had to spend a night in my fridge..hope tomorrow it'll still be ok!

Baked this sicilian orange cake for Nurain. Thank you!


Moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache. Thank you Ita. Sorry I totlly forget to put walnut in the cake dear!

Packed RV in jar for Ita. Thank you!


Thank you all and it was a pleasure meeting all these nice people :)

Have a great week ahead and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment