June 30, 2012

Meeting the odds..

Syukur as always, I managed to pull things through though I thought I might not. Hubby was away to Germany for the entire week last week, and like always..all the unexpected happened only while he was away. He was not in, meaning me sailing alone, with the kids on tow.

Below are the bakes I promised longed before knowing hubby had to leave for the week. I was running kitchen-room-kitchen at night as my baby was having those nasty cough. Grrrr!!

And like always, once hubby was back today..everything seems calm..,my baby was recuperating..the boys are content with Babah in the house..and as I told him everything from A to Z..I felt like I was spicing things up :(

Anyhow..thank you all!!!

Butter cake layered with chocolate ganache and decorated with buttercream & fondant, in motogp theme. Thank you kak Asmah!



Oreo brownie. Thank you Ana.


Moist chocolate cake layered with chocolate ganache and decorated with butter cream.
Thank you Kak Long from Samuri Sate.



Red velvet cake with cream cheese. Thank you kak Aida.


Thank you all for the trust on me :)

Lalalalala..I am a happy bee..flying and singing because my darling in here :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment