August 16, 2012

Eid Mubarak..

I am so sorry for the long silence. I've been fully occupied with the kids lately plus, all those eid preparations. Finding a boy's shirt is a headache, let alone shirts & pants..for 4 boys (including hubby), certainly drove me crazy.

My eldest son, have been fasting at his own will almost daily. And please dont imagine the request for Iftar, from the drinks to the main meal. By night, I was so exhausted and snuggling next to my baby, simply shoved me to the neverland till my morning alarm shouted aloud.

On the other note, my first year of being a stay home mom during Ramadan was really satisfying. So far, only 2 days of Iftar outside and the rest were all home cooked. And believe or not, I havent step a foot to a Ramadan Bazaar at all this year! And I missed my long queue and crowd at Restoran TTDI Jaya  for a decent Iftar meal! A good thing I've realized that..less wastage.

I managed to squeeze in some night time to bake these cookies for us. Only after all where arranged in their boxes I've realized that mostly where chocolate base..these were mainly requested by my sons.

Crunchy Almond London. Yes, this recipe is definitely to keep.
Recipe was from CMG.


Butter shortbread with chocolate. Nice!!
Recipe from Kak Wan, where i omit the cocoa for the cookie base..


Crunchy Snow Almond. Delicious!
Recipe was from Kak Azlita


Rolled pineaplle tart.
I did another version of tart using this recipe..nonetheless, I personally prefer..the previous version I did.

\

I have 2 more cookies to share..but too lazy to take them out of their sealed boxes and take photos..insyaallah will do share soon.

And this cake was ordered last Sunday..sorry for such long delay to share the pic. Butter cake with chocolate chips and coated with chocolate ganache = chocolatey butter cake..perfect! We had some Maltesers in the fridge and simply arrange them on the cake.


To all, my valued customers, blog readers, friend, family and all the muslims..may His blessings are upon you & family for now and as always.

Be safe..eat in moderation..travel safe and take care. And dont forget to hug your loved ones :)

Happy Eid Ul Fitri all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment