August 7, 2012

Ramadan al-baraqah..

I've always planned but, due to circumstances everything changes and did not go as planned. I planned, yet He the Most Merciful decided. Especially in this month of Ramadan, everything seems so easy and perfectly seamless. Subhanallah and syukur.

I purposely announced early that no bakes during Ramadan as I feel I'd like to focus on family..nonetheless..request keeps coming in..my baby sleeps early now adays..once done completed my prayers..I was 'nothing' much to. One order accepted then, followed by another. Believe me, baking is very contagious. Once you've started, you'd be so eagerly to have more.

Thank you to all..again thank you!

Choc banana cake & chocolatey batik cake.


Rainbow cake with buttercream in Barbie theme.


Devil food cake in Cars theme.



Chocolate moist cake in Jake in the Neverland theme.


Red velvet cake with cream cheese with ruffle design.


Red velvet cake with cream cheese and fresh strawberry.


Thank you every one who ordered and having the trust in me :) Again thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment