August 23, 2012

At home at last..

Only today, we finally be at home and resting after days of visiting and eatings to both sides of the family. And, I still havent resume on any baking yet..rest till you can :)

Us, on the first day of Aidilfitri. It is so hard to really capture decent photos of the boys. They just cant stay still.


Below are some photos of bakes delivered on Saturday, a day before Eid. The rest of cakes (fruit, butter, orange, red velvet) were delivered without being captured..anyhow, thank you all!!! And again, Salam Aidilfitri!

Chocolate oreo cake with oreo cream & chocolate ganache.


Moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache as layer and buttercream for decorations.


Rainbow cake with buttercream.


My cookies ran out fast and so glad my family loved them and of course i'll be baking our own cookies for every Eid!. I have made another batch of the Almost Famous Amos cookies (tightly wrapped in the fridge), but havent have the time to bake them yet. 

Till then all..eat in moderation (telling my self too!) & be safe..

1 comment:

  1. It's always difficult to take proper pictures when you have boys! hehehe

    Selamat Hari Raya Zatil.

    I love the way you do your letterings. I once tried it but lost my patience as it did not turn out nice, not as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete