October 28, 2012

Tiffany Blue Lace Wedding Cake

Dear all..

I do hope and wish I'd have a strong reason for less updates..less of everything. But no I don't have that reason. Those were times when I just love being mute-d and remote-d. I baked, I was occupied with family..there were back to back sickness. Me and hubby spent sleepless nights taking care of first Zarif with his phlegm then Aizam with fever. The morning of Eid Ul Adha was spent at DEMC, lucky Aizam was not admitted. And yes, we did not 'balik kampung', instead MIL came over and spend the 'raya' with us in Shah Alam.

With all the ups and downs I still managed to fulfil few orders. Those who emails were not replied, sorry..too last minute..i just can't..

Made this Tiffany blue lace wedding cake. The cake was moist chocolate cake. More bakes are here in my FB page..



Made this blue velvet again..for MIL. Every one said it was so sedap.. ;)


Have been 'playing' around with Instragram.. Come search and follow me @ zatilscakerylane ;)


I made my first rendang for the 'raya', having my mom on the phone with every single details..like, lengkuas sebesar penumbuk Zarif, kerisik semangkuk yang putih tu (well that mangkuk putih my mom remembered in my drawer)..hikss.. It was nervous as Iman was so used to my mom's rendang. As I served to everyone, Iman said.."Mommy your rendang and Nenek's, terbaikkk".. pheww.. ;)

Till then everyone..take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment