September 9, 2012

What a week that was..

I thought I wouldn't survive last week but Alhamdulillah that I did. If not, I wouldn't be writing this very post today ;)

I've always hate my self for being so hard to disappoint others. As a result, I have been baking till almost 4am for the entire last week. Yet, how sleepless you are, once you see those smiling faces receiving their cakes and bakes, I'd be so happy and eventually more energetic to bake more! When 'that' thing involves love and passion, nothing was impossible.

With all the bakes, yet I still manage to squeezed in to some open houses, weddings, meeting 'old' time friend. It was such precious time spent because you'll be talking endlessly to recall old good memories..something that could never be erased. Love you all my friends and we should catch up more often girls!

Half of bakes for the week. Some were with no photo taken :(


For next week I'll be away from home and only be taking few orders only. I am sorry to those I've declined to.

Take care all and again thank you for the continuous support & trust on my cakes and bakes ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment