September 1, 2012

Happy Merdeka!

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! I could hear fire works explodes through the night as I baked all the goodies for all the lovely people I met.

Open house invitations as well as open house order flooded my inbox/sms/watsup. Only 2 orders were refused but the rest were accepted with open heart. However, I had to declined almost all open houses this week as hubby is again away for work, except to 2 of my neighbour's invatations.

I've had enough rest during Ramadan and here all orders made for the Merdeka weekend. Love the adrenaline rush ;)

A total of 150pcs moist chocolate & buttermilk vanilla cupcakes.


Moist Chocolate Cupcakes


Chocolate Fudge Oreo Brownies


Chocolate Fudge Oreo Brownies


Chocolate Fudge Nuts Brownies


Chocolate Fudge Walnuts Brownies


Red Velvet cake with Cream Cheese


Moist Carrot with Cream Cheese & Red Velvet with Cream Cheese cupcakes


Chocolatey Batik Cake


Thank you all lovely ladies ;) And thank you ALOT to my sis & SIL for keeping me company at night. Love u both!

I baked the yogurt cake again on Wednesday for the kids as they loved it so much..One huge slice gone in minutes. This time around, I omitted the strawberry, instead slapped the cake with my super-licious chocolate ganache. Since I was fully occupied with orders, instead of making cupcakes for his class as planned, only 3 choc-candies + RM1 were place in cupcakes casing for Aizam's Merdeka & Raya celebration at school on Thursday..


Have a great Sunday tomorrow, as I know mine will be because my other half will be home ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment