November 20, 2011

a blessed week..

Yes in deed it was blessed week, last week..Hb was not around the whole week, where 1/2 of me is totally gone :) Nonetheless, seeing below output really put smile on me eventho i was with cold-flu during the last cuppies bake.. TQ Kak Lyn for the moral support, yup..it worked..a good hot coffee and mini-nap, had turned out the bicycle pretty well.. And of course Hb was back that nite which gives me total energy to finished all up.. :)

Gift sets of oreo brwonies and congo bars..TQVVVM niza!


Red velvet cake with Princess edible image..TQVVVM Kak lynda..hope you like it :)


Moist banana with choc chips, coated with chocolate ganache. Cake was covered with chocolate fondant and decorate with bicycle theme. TQVVVVVVM Bella & Lan for the trust..Hope you both enjoy the cake!



My last bake of the week was..200 choc and vanilla cuppies for Mak Long. By this time I was already 'down' with cold and flu..Sorry, I could not make to the wedding, will make up in other day!


To all..tq for the trust in me..and enjoy your Sunday peeps..muahhss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment